Home > Products > Air Handlers > Low Height Air Handler (RHXT/RHXP)
Low Height Air Handler (RHXT/RHXP)
- High efficiency ECM motor
- Drain pan has 3/4" NPT primary an secondary (overflow) fittings
- 240V motor, 24V control
- Factory installed electric heat (up to 10kW) (except 0 kW models)
- Highly efficient copper tube/aluminum fin cooling coil with factory installed R-410A TXV (non-bleed type)
- Insulated and coated galvanized steel drain pan, sloped for positive drainage
- Effective January 2016, Cabinet air leakage is no more than 2% when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193.
- Attractive off-white return air/access panel with captive screws. They can be used with either the non-enclosed RXHT or the TXHT with a field or factory installed enclosure.
- IAQ filter panels
- Field installed enclosure. All enclosures are fully insulated and include cutouts for optional ducted return air. Ducted return air option requires remote filter-grille.
- Heat pump kit - required for all models having electric heat (#942-1)
- Condensate overflow switch (# SS3) (field installed)
- Enclosure "Cap Kit" - for ceiling installation
WeatherKing Warranty - United States
Click below for the option to purchase an extended warranty plan for your WeatherKing product.” .
WeatherKing Warranty - Canada
Canadian product owners can register their WeatherKing product to obtain additional coverage by clicking below.