Home > Products > Gas Furnaces > Single Stage Multi Position (W95T)
Single Stage Multi Position (W95T)
- Up to 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- 7-Segment LED on all units
- Direct Spark Ignition for reliability and longevity
- Water Management System
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design – service able in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses – insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
This furnace does not meet air district requirements of 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
This furnace is to be installed for propane firing only in air districts requiring 14 ng/J NOx emission limits. Operating in natural gas mode is in violation of these Rules.
WeatherKing Warranty - United States
Click below for the option to purchase an extended warranty plan for your WeatherKing product.” .
WeatherKing Warranty - Canada
Canadian product owners can register their WeatherKing product to obtain additional coverage by clicking below.