- Enjoy greater comfort and performance thanks to a two-stage operation that offers a more consistent indoor environment – keeping cold spots to a minimum. The two-stage heating design primarily operates on low-speed, only temporarily switching to high during peak cold-weather conditions.
- Dependability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your family’s comfort. Our W96T Gas Furnace comes standard with the direct spark ignition system (DSI),which is one of the most dependable ignition systems available today. This technology is the same proven design used on gas ovens and stoves.
- Protect Your Home with the industry’s first blocked drain sensor which will shut off your furnace when a drain is blocked, preventing water spillage and potential water damage to your home. It also prevents seasonal start-up issues, which means fewer warranty claims. All this translates to fewer repair bills and more cozy nights at home.
- Quiet and efficient comfort is what you get with W96T Gas Furnace. The new patented heat exchanger design provides improved airflow, which reduces operating sound by 20%**, making it one of the quietest furnaces on the market. And because it’s high-efficiency, your monthly energy bill will give you even more reasons to smile.
- Reap Savings Through Maximum Efficiency The W96T Gas Furnace is not only high-performing, it also saves you energy and money. A 96% AFUE rating may qualify you for local and/or utility rebates. It’s everything you need in a gas furnace — and more!
This furnace does not meet air district requirements of 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
This furnace is to be installed for propane firing only in air districts requiring 14 ng/J NOx emission limits. Operating in natural gas mode is in violation of these Rules.