Have a question regarding your WeatherKing® product? We’re here to help. Please find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.
– Why do I need a load calculation for my home for HVAC products?
It is important that the type of equipment in your home is properly matched to its square footage as well as other relevant factors. A load calculation will evaluate various aspects of your home for an energy efficient match such as:
- climate that you live in
- size, shape and orientation of your home
- square footage
- type and how much insulation you have
- quantity of windows, their size, type and the direction they face
- measurement of walls
- vents and ductwork
- seals and estimated air leakage
- type of materials your house is made of
All of these factors will help your dealer find a system that will work for your home and provide energy efficient savings.
– How do I register my equipment?
If you have purchased a WeatherKing heating, cooling or water heating product you can quickly register your unit online at WeatherKing Product Warranty Information.
– How do I locate the serial number on my equipment?
Should you have a problem with your system, WeatherKing has developed the following guidelines to assure that your problem receives proper attention.
To better assist your independent HVAC contractor, please furnish the model and serial numbers on each piece of your equipment and the date of installation. First, determine the type of equipment from the two categories shown below. The photos and diagrams will help you locate the model and serial numbers of your equipment, if they are not found on your original warranty or sales invoice.